Thursday, February 14, 2013

VALENTINES DAY

                                                                                                                                        -02/14/13

        Its February 14, Valentines Day. School's packed with balloons, flowers, chocolates, etc. To me, February 14 is just another day in the month of February. It's nothing personal but I don't see the point of it sometimes. They only person I usually end up giving something to is my mom & my girl, if I have one at that moment. For example, my girlfriend doesn't come to my school but I have something planned out for her for the weekend. I plan to take her out to eat & make her feel special. Today my dad usually takes all of us (family) to eat to a restaurant & make my mom feel special. I think she deserves that & a lot more because she's the one always helping us in everything & yeah....


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODY! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment