Friday, March 15, 2013

Its been about a week that i haven't blogged & it good to be back. This past week has been a really crazy week for me. First, i went out during me weekend to lancaster because i went to spend time w my family that lives out there. Sunday i went to church where i know that i can seek God at anytime & where all my pains go away. On Monday i came to school & i had some of favorite classes. For example, i had my 8th period on monday which is soccer. Yesterday i had other classes that i enjoy which are my service class & specially my cooking class. i really enjoy being there because i personally like food & i just loooooovvveeeeee to eat. The thing that makes this week so good is that i didn't come to school on tuesday & wednesday because the tenth graders had their CAHSEE & since i had passed it i didnt need to come to school so i went to work with my dad & helped him out in anything that he needed help. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment